Monday, October 6, 2008

Homophobia Rages.....in Ponsonby???

Dear Readers,

Upon a late night wander home after watching the genius jizz 'n' buttfuck fest Shortbus at a friends house, a middle range Japanese imported car pulled up beside me.

Naturally, I was wearing wide legged pleated Zambesi trousers, a brown velvet blazer, beige pashmina, and a cutey little woollen striped beanie with a pom-pom.

The car pulling up did not concern me. Hey, I was in Ponsonby, that liberal, gentrified to fuck parody of Auckland Suburban Life. Surely there was to be no hollering from passenger seats that a gentleman like myself could expect on Queen Street in such an outfit.

In the car, a gaggle of pretty young girlie things in dresses and Toni & Guy dye-jobs giggled loudly. In the front seat, in all her Takapuna Grammer Glory, an early twenty-something slag yelled out to me, holding a condom:

"We're doing a promotional hand-out of condoms. Put in a Vagina, not an Arsehole!"

The only clear response was "Go back to the suburbs....Like you have a Vagina, Honey"

Sometimes I wish I had AIDS so I could bleed over these useless fucking bags of pampered princesses and show them what prejudice is really about.....

1 comment:

Simon Hoffmann said...

one of those situations where you have to defecate in your hand and throw it at them in order to convey your point.. go shortbus.. go our flat..